3. MSC Divina
We went on this group with a group of about 100 people. When we got to the terminal, we were informed that Immigration was doing a complete inspection of people disembarking. This means that it will take much longer to board the ship. We waited nearly three hours in line to embark. We stood for the entire time. No provisions were made for our comfort. All the chairs were filled, no one offered us water, nothing. When we finally got to our cabin, we discovered that it was teeny tiny. There was not even a chair or even room for a chair. We were stuck in this closet for the entire 10 nights of the cruise. It got even worse when we discovered that the food on this ship is awful. The portion size in the dining room was laughable. When my husband ordered Falafel, he received three pieces the size of an American quarter coin. The menu choices were so bad that most nights I did not want to choose anything. At the buffet on deck 14, the food looked like cafeteria slop. There were many pastas that were prepared strangely. The buffet was always too crowded and it was difficult to find a place to sit. The entertainers in the evening shows tried hard, but it seemed to me that each night they were performing the same show in different costumes. The theater looked nice until I realized that there were no railings to guide you down the stairs. This is dangerous, and a few people fell down. The activities offered during the day were few and boring. I could not wait to get back home. I will never, ever again set foot on an MSC ship.

As bad as it can get short of sinking

MSC Divina Cruise Review by tazzbat

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Oceanview Stateroom

tazzbat’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin O1 8207
We basically occupied a closet for the ten days of our miserable cruise. There was not even room for a chair and none was supplied. The only place had to sit was the bed or a ridiculous square hassock that was under the desk. There was not even room to sit on this hassock. There was very little storage area for our clothing and no place to store our suitcases. We finally placed them under the bed, where they were crowded. The maid was nice and tried to make us happy, but the accommodations were so poor that we were miserable. We have never had such a poor experience on any other cruise line, and we are experienced cruisers.
Artemide Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins