Caribbean Princess Cruise Review

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by cnidey

• Sail Date: Oct 2016
  • Destination: the Panama Canal & Central America
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

I have to walk with a walker, The people that helped me with the wheelchair took very good care of me . The only thing that went wrong is getting on the ship. I got out of the bus and the wheelchair and was taken inside, I picked up my papers and my cruise card and was wheeled to the waiting area. I had a priority boarding pass. the man from Princess looked at it did did not tell the lady with him that I had it. After a hour siting in the waiting area and seeing the gold and the first time people going on , we asked the man why we were still there, we were Platinum member and had a Priority pass. he told us he did not see it and it was over a hour and a half before we were taken to our cabin. Once we were on the ship every thing was great. we went on several excursions , they made sure I had a front seat on the bus because I could not walk down the aisle. I had a handicap cabin and it was wonderful, The food and the service was great. We paid the money for our bags to be taken to the plane and sent to Denver, I would pay for this service any time I could use it, It worked out very well . Also we had a cabin that had the tow lines by it so the gave us a pass to go to the Sanctuary and we have wonderful service there.

cnidey's Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin BE pr701

Great cabin for me shower was fixed so I had no problem with it

cnidey