3. Caribbean Princess
I have to walk with a walker, The people that helped me with the wheelchair took very good care of me . The only thing that went wrong is getting on the ship. I got out of the bus and the wheelchair and was taken inside, I picked up my papers and my cruise card and was wheeled to the waiting area. I had a priority boarding pass. the man from Princess looked at it did did not tell the lady with him that I had it. After a hour siting in the waiting area and seeing the gold and the first time people going on , we asked the man why we were still there, we were Platinum member and had a Priority pass. he told us he did not see it and it was over a hour and a half before we were taken to our cabin. Once we were on the ship every thing was great. we went on several excursions , they made sure I had a front seat on the bus because I could not walk down the aisle. I had a handicap cabin and it was wonderful, The food and the service was great. We paid the money for our bags to be taken to the plane and sent to Denver, I would pay for this service any time I could use it, It worked out very well . Also we had a cabin that had the tow lines by it so the gave us a pass to go to the Sanctuary and we have wonderful service there.

GOOD CRUISE

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by cnidey

cnidey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE pr701
Great cabin for me shower was fixed so I had no problem with it
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins