3. Caribbean Princess
A princess representative met my wife and I at the airport when we arrived and took us to the hotel. The next day a Princess representative picked us at the hotel and took us to the ship. When we arrived in Seattle after the cruise we were taken to the airport. That is a huge convenience, especially at our age ( 79 & 76 ). The Alaska cruise was great and both of us would make that cruise again. The ship was clean and well run and the food and service was great. The entertainment was good and the entertainers seemed to enjoy what they were doing. The ports and excursions were interesting and were handled by very competent people who knew the background of the places that we chose. Our cabin service was excellent and that prompted me to leave an extra tip for our cabin attendant. All in all, I would recommend the Alaska cruise to any one thinking about a cruise.

Alaska with Princess