3. Regal Princess
My wife and I really enjoyed the ship and all of its advances. The biggest item of the Ship was that for such a large ship with capacity over 3,000 you never felt like it was crowded. The buffet areas were never overcrowded and the same with the dining rooms. And of course the food and entertainment on the Princess is always excellent. The service we had both in the Dining rooms and Cabin were great. We would go upstairs for breakfast and by the time we went back to the Cabin it was already cleaned. This is our 3rd cruise on a Princess ship and I would definitely travel again on the Princess. We did two tours using Princess, Montego Bay, Jamaica and Grand Cayman Island. These were both bus scenic tours. I highly recommend the Grand Cayman scenic tour but the 4 hour tour on Montego Bay was not what I had expected. Eventhough the tour guide was excellent, most of the Island is dirty, etc.

Newest ship is the Regal Princess