3. Ovation of the Seas
My husband and I have booked two European cruises for 2017 and because we hadn't cruised before my sister in law and her husband who have been on 10 cruises before suggested that we try the Ovation Of The Seas cruise Fremantle to Sydney. Boarding on at Fremantle went smoothly, my husband injured his back a few days before, was using a walking stick and my elderly brother in law was using a walker, so we were moved through the embarkation lines quicker with my husband being pushed in a wheel chair by a crew member. Within less than 30 minutes we were in our requested disabled cabin on deck 7 and shortly no longer than 10 minutes our luggage was delivered. Our nephew, his wife and two toddlers were on the cruise also on deck 11. From day one at Fremantle to the time of our disembarkation on day 9 at Sydney not one of us had any complaints about anything. SHIP INFORMATION...Being the first cruise for my husband and myself, this ship definitely has WOW factor, it's so huge and impressive, well laid out with so much space to spend time doing nothing on your own or joining activities and mixing with other quests. CABIN.....SPOTLESS. Any room service, requests for extra bedding or bathroom linen was promptly brought to our cabin by friendly and obliging staff, nothing being too much for them at any time. FOOD & BEVERAGE....EXCELLENT. Even lactose free, sugar free and gluten free was available. The cleanliness, variety and abundance of food in all restaurants, coffee shops, snack areas, drink stations, pizzeria and bars was always fresh, accommodating all tastes and beautifully presented with different theme nights creating even more variety We didn't experience any waiting time in cafes or in the Windjammer buffet restaurant. Even the booked table restaurants, the service was impeccable. ACTIVITIES...EXTENSIVE...Every age and mobility is catered for with full daily information and activity programmes left in our cabins the day before. LIVE SHOWS AND MUSIC...amazing, great entertainment. POOL AND OUTSIDE ACTIVITY AREAS....Are placed and cater for both children and adults. Even having a swimming pool for adults only....what more can you ask for? Children's activities are planned. LAND EXCURSIONS...excellently planned and organised. THIS WAS A FANTASTIC 9 DAY CRUISE FROM START TO FINISH FOR ALL OF US. First time for my nephew, his wife and their two toddlers and also for my husband and myself and about the 10 th cruise for my sister and brother in law. THE CRUISE WAS FAULTLESS, THOROUGHLY RECOMMENDED, WE WOULD DO IT AGAIN ON THIS SHIP ... WELL DONE ROYAL CARIBBEAN AND MY HUSBAND AND I HOPE TO EXPERIENCE THE SAME ON OUR NEXT TWO CRUISES NEXT YEAR TO EUROPE. (Different cruise companies)

A wonderful introduction to our first cruise experience.

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by Gloria And Ben Heuer

Our nephew, his wife and two toddlers were on the cruise also on deck 11.

LIVE SHOWS AND MUSIC...amazing, great entertainment.

LAND EXCURSIONS...excellently planned and organised.

Gloria And Ben Heuer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas price drops

Large and comfortable with good amenities.
  Ovation of the Seas Deck Plans