3. Norwegian Sky
For their 20th Anniversary my company from New Jersey celebrated this milestone by taking all their employees on the cruise. My first impression of the ship was colorful bright and cheery. Our state rooms were larger than I thought and came with a balcony. The pool deck was the place to be where the music played all day long, and the bartenders kept pouring our drinks. Not a lot of children on this cruise.. more of a booze cruise I would say. There was plenty of entertainment including a club called Dazzles and at least five restaurants maybe more. The staff made sure that you were having a good time and were always friendly and courteous. The food at pool side was simple barbeque hot dogs and burgers and the like. We loved the pizza and the French fries which we couldn't get enough of. We were not able to dock at their Island due to rough waters but next day we arrived at Nassau. Excursions were available but not included in the cruise package. Everyone smiles on a cruise.. it's wonderful. Overall, I loved it! It is a great weekend getaway and I would highly recommend it.

20th Anniversary Company Cruise