3. Ovation of the Seas
The Cruise was a Short Break for the Family - the Shops where too Up Market - maybe if I had a high end Credit Card - no where to buy Souvenirs or gifts - the Kids Club lacked proper staff - I'm comparing it to Celebrity Solace - nearly every time my wife picked our child from the kids club - they asked if she was my child's mother - needed more shows for children - the Movies you had to pay $11.99 to watch - the Room Service menu was poor - again comparing it to Celebrity Solace - the Rapid Rider is a waste of space - would I go on ovation again - yes if the destinations where right - it sailed beautifully across bass strait even tho the seas where between 15 to 20 feet - we aren't sailors but we never felt squeamish -

Beautiful Ship

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by OLD 60 TRAVELLER

OLD 60 TRAVELLER’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas price drops

Fitted 3 people quite comfortably - the Beds where Rock Hard and the room felt stuffy at night even with the Air Con on high - loved having a kettle in the room and fridge
  Ovation of the Seas Deck Plans