3. Amsterdam
It was pure chance. I was interested in knowing the southernmost part of Chile and to put a foot on the Falkland islands and the date of departure was just right, starting the day before my birthday and ending with time enough to prepare Christmas. I never had any trouble getting on board or going to visit the different cities where we stopped. The meals were excellent and every evening my sisters and I went to one of the lounges where two musicians played lovely classical pieces before going to the dining room. The waiters were charming and it was really a joy to try our second language with them who also tried to practice their Spanish. We also loved the ambience of the Zaandam that made us feel that we were in a magnificent manor house instead of in a ship. For this reason, when my sisters and I decided to go on another cruise we chose one cruise in Holland America. I hope that the Koningsdam will receive us with the same warmth.

The best experience in my life. 5 days of living in a 5 star hotel

nieves monge’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Amsterdam price drops

Large Ocean-View Stateroom
Cabin H
I don't remember the number of our cabin. It was in Dolphin Deck, we had a good ocean view and it was large enough for the three of us. We particularly enjoyed the different animals fashioned from towels that expected us when we came down from dinner, as well as the chocolates. We also appreciated the great number of closets that allowed us to store even our suitcases.
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins