Legend of the Seas Cruise Review

Great cruise, great staff, great food, great trip

Legend of the Seas Cruise Review by Wobby77

• Sail Date: Dec 2016
  • Destination: the South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

By Far my most enjoyable family cruise. Our room attendant was fantastic, the food attendants in the Windjammer were on top of the food, cleanliness and drink service.

The variety of foods to choose from was very good. I think the only complaint I heard from my group was BBQ was not always available, and a bit of dryer chicken here and there. Several nights there were extra servings of Soups & deserts like the warm chocolate and banana strudell MMMM MMM.

Lots of variety of activities available and something for all ages. I thoroughly enjoyed the mini-golf together with my daughter and as it is available 24 hours, we could putt through at out own pace without holding anybody up, which is great as I am usually on O2, so I slipped it off to be a bit more free (but slower) to play.

Embarkation was quick and easy as I am priority assisted and disembarkation was an absolute breeze! The quickest EVER to pick up our bags on Tuesday and go through customs etc. we were off the ship and in our car by 9am! :)

I was lucky enough to celebrate my birthday on board and my husband found it very easy to organise a special touch to celebrate it at dinner. The chocolate cake was moist enough to me to be a mud cake with like a layer of gnache of some sort chilled in a layer in it.

The entertainment at night was varied and as I had seen a few shows opted to try for a few different things like the quizz's, watching karioke and the casino. The Magician Comedien Nick Nikolas was awesome and performed on 2 nights.

Wobby77's Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom
Cabin Q 2587

very interesting and educational tour. Impressed how accessible the grotto was to me even being a bit unsteady on my feet and on O2 :)

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Mystery Island

A most beautiful island. Its a privledge to get there again :)

Buggy Off-Road Adventure

My husband and stepson went on the Buggy adventured and loved every minute of it, still raving about it a week later. T

View All 5 Buggy Off-Road Adventure Reviews

hen we travelled as a family via maxi cab to the blue lagoon for a swim, then to a beautiful restuarant for lunch and then duty free shopping in the city.

View All undefined undefined Reviews