3. MSC Fantasia
We joined the cruise at Barcelona, as did many others. There was one girl directing people and one desk open. It was a shambles. The staff of Fantasia have no concept of queueing.They brought a party in front and signed them in in front of everyone. By 8am all the sunbeds were taken or should I say covered with towels. Some of the people who had taken them never turned up at all. The policy is supposedly that after half an hour the towels should be removed. This never happened even when you asked staff. I found a bed in a group surrounded with beds with towels. I took it. 1 and a half hours later a group came and I was accused of moving a towel which I had not done. I went for a swim, fine. A little later I went to get an icecream, when I got back, my book, sunglasses, lotion and sun hat had dissappeared and the beds all turned round to follow the sun. No one knew anything about it. The reaction at the reception was "why would anyone steal a book?" Unhelpful staff with lack of knowledge on reception, most waitresses in bars very pleasant, several in buffet, rude. The food in the buffet was always cold. We waited in a queue for shuttles buses, 4 french people walked to the front. They were told in German, English, Italian and Spanish that there was a long queue and could they go to the back. They ignored everyone and again the staff just shrugged there shoulders. One of them informed everyone if we didn't speak his language not to address him. I have booked a back to back tour in January/February but if I hadn't would not travel with MSC again. We only went this time because our agent said they had much improved.

Cold Food

Inge timmy123’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Fantasia price drops

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1 120012
The cabin was immaculate and cabin stewards pleasant
Radioso Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins