3. Carnival Miracle
I have 17 cruises under my belt, three of them with Carnival. I haven't sailed Carnival since 1996 on the Jubilee. The 1996 cruise was a comparison to the Tropical that I did in 1987, the loss of quality was noticeable but not extreme. The recent cruise with Carnival again was a comparison, and unfortunately I should have listen to my thoughts of concern but took another chance with Miracle. I now consider Carnival to be a sub-par cruise line. The dining room food was fair, Haratios buffet difficult to find anything worth praising. I don't like Carnival's liberal allowance for smokers, totally made our cruise very difficult to enjoy. Excursions over priced, better to book off the ship prior to sailing. Miracle is an older ship and is showing it. Leaks throughout the ship. Bed was very uncomfortable, mattress worn. The constant hassle of photographers to take our pictures was very annoying. Wanted to walk the Promenade deck as I have in the past but maintenance frequently had it blocked off for repairs and renovation. Again, older ships needs more attention. On the brighter side I can give kudos to the Miracle's hotel and restaurant staff. I wanted to be fair so I questioned other passengers on how they felt about Carnival and found many with the same issues. $19 a day to park at the nearby garage is nothing but gouging. Faster to the Fun program was worth it, but heard they have increased the price on that also.

Third and last.

LDS4me’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Extended Balcony
Cabin 8J 5110
Average balcony with worn furniture and bed. Satellite TV was sporadic. Plenty of closet space, not enough drawer space.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins