3. Carnival Valor
Very enjoyable cruise with friends. Third cruise on Carnival for me and 5th cruise over all. The ship itself was very nice. There were too many people at the Lido buffet for breakfast so ate in the dining room for breakfast and that was very nice. Eating lunch at the buffet was okay but there seemed to be dirty dishes on most tables and the staff didn't seem to be very attentive, The cabin was very nice. I had a balcony room on the Veranda deck. I must caution you if you are on that deck you will hear them cleaning the pool areas all night long. The housekeeping staff was good but not as friendly as on other cruises but no biggie. The food was good. The casino was smoking so that made me cut my time that I spent in there. It would have been nice to at least have a small area that was non smoking. I would sail on the Valor again.

Great Cruise on the Valor

Vincegfan2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Valor price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 8383
Very Clean with very little signs of wear and tear. Balcony was great. Lot's of noise from above on the Lido deck. Hallway was noisy starting about 5 AM with staff. Bathroom was ok. Plenty of space to put toiletries. The cabin had plenty of storage space.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins