3. Carnival Victory
This was a little getaway for our 35th anniversary. We have sailed with Carnival in the past (8 for me, 4 for my husband). We have only good things to say about this cruise. The ship is beautiful, and our stateroom was refurbished. The food was great, as usual. The service was wonderful, and the crew is friendly and helpful. Our cruise director, Marcelo, was very funny and friendly ! High points: Half Moon Cay... one of the most gorgeous little islands I have ever seen. Chocolate extravaganza on our seaday... thumbs up ! Serenity adult space. Breakfast in the dining room. Our balcony cabin. Friendly people. Good music selections throughout the ship. Miami Vice drink ( never disappoints ). I do not have any low points to report. This cruise gave us exactly what we were looking for. We will be cruising with Carnival again ! See you soon !

Relaxing journey to the Bahamas

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Dreamgirl

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

We will be cruising with Carnival again ! See you soon !
Dreamgirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 6380
Sorry to report that this cabin is right over the dance club, and was pretty noisy for a few hours around sleep time.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins