3. Oasis of the Seas
Largest ship, good port of calls, fantastic dining and shows. Staff was very accomadating, helpful, and courteous. Our balcony room overlooking the Central Park area was a great room. There were plenty of pools and hot tubs and areas for adults over eighteen. Boarding of the ship was very fast. Actually, extremely fast. We arrived around 11:30 and we were on the ship within 45 min. Equally impressive was the deboarding process. We carried our own luggage from our stateroom so we could get out and on the road as soon as possible. It took us just over 30 min. to get off the ship and to our shuttle bus. I could go on and on but, in short it was just a very pleasurable experience and I really have nothing negative to say. I would highly recommend cruising with Royal Caribbean and especially the beautiful Oasis of the Seas.

Oasis of the Seas was an excellent ship and so huge. Everything was fantastic.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by pobsportsgolf