3. Carnival Miracle
the ship was very clean and the personnel were very cordial. the food had such a wide variety, and the pizza was so tasty. lemonade was available 24/7, the room was very well kept (thanks to Mel) and the halls/corridors we kept very clean with very few room service trays cluttering them. there were numerous events aboard to attend, so time flew by. the weather mother nature left us somewhat dreary, but the crew kept our spirits high, with help from the bartenders. I was confused a little between where to find the comedy club vs the MadHatter club, only to find this area has two names for the same club. the only other thing I hoped for was a bulletin board where we could leave messages for other cruisers. the hub chat was disappointing, some times IM's would be up to 6 hours late. but for only a few dollars for the entire cruise it was not a waste of money spent. Behind the fun tour was very interesting, and exciting. Jaime our entertainment director was awesome, and very well spoken. She kept herself visible at all times, I don't know when she slept.

Great cruise team, best time ever

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by nd53

• Sail Date: November 2016
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Interior with French Door (obstructed views)

Behind the fun tour was very interesting, and exciting.

nd53’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Interior with French Door (obstructed views)
Cabin 4K 4188
lots of room with a slim ocean view, very nice bathroom, and well maintained by 'mel'.
this was my first french door room, and will look for this type room agan.
any room disapointments were very minor. lots of storage.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins