3. Oasis of the Seas
This was a free cruise that I won a year ago in a slot tournament. We were looking forward to this one because it was just my wife and I. We did not plan on any excursions, we just wanted to kick back and relax. After getting onto the ship eating a little bit we found a chair in the pool area and got a couple of drinks and enjoyed it. We booked the shows we wanted early, tried a couple of new dinning restaurant (I couldn't fine a bad one) The one thing I would tell you is that we were unhappy with the Bingo pricing. $64 for a machine that has been paid for over and over again, and they don't have the ball machine anymore, it's computerized !!!!! and you only play THREE games ??? Not a great return on value. I won't be going back to that. That being the only thing. STILL Love cruising on RCCL. Doing again in January 2017, and August and December. Worth the money, to not have to drive and find fun somewhere.

Good Time Cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Junodog

That being the only thing. STILL Love cruising on RCCL.

Doing again in January 2017, and August and December.

Worth the money, to not have to drive and find fun somewhere.
Junodog’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Great room steward (Jose) he always had our room cleaned, even when we went to late breakfast, (all the time).
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans