3. Regal Princess
We embarked on Dec 4 on the beautiful Regal Princess. Amazing ship. Beautifully decorated for Christmas. Our state room was a Mini Suite and we traveled with our siblings. It was our annual family vacation and was the first time for 3 out of the 5 of us to go on a cruise. They were amazed at how the ships décor was and how friendly the staff was while on the cruise. We traveled to Princess Cayes, Montego Bay Jamaica, Grand Cayman Islands and Cozumel, Mexico. We did 3 different excursions and our favorite had to be the swimming with the Dolphins and swimming with the Sting Rays in the Cayman Islands. We couldn't believe the beautiful clear waters. The weather was perfect. My group loved the Horizon Buffet because we could eat at anytime of the day. With all the excurisions we did it made it so much easier for us. Totally recommend everyone to go to the game shows and Trivia sessions. It was so much fun with Nando, Robbie and Alex. We had so much fun and they were always there laughing and telling jokes. One of our family members was ready to decide where to go for the next cruise just on the second day. She was hooked. I am a Love Boat fan and was thrilled when I heard the ships horns blowing out the tune of the Love Boat. Was perfect for me. We have a couple more locations we would love to travel to. My husband cant wait to do your Panamal Canal Trip when it comes available and we all want to do your Southern Alaskan cruise. My husband and I have went on it before and loved the sights and cant wait to go back. If you have never been on a cruise I truly recommend you going. Princess will treat you right and if you are not sure where to go. None of the trips would be a bad trip.

Destinations for our bucket list

Regal Princess Cruise Review by jchitwood13

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Premium Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony

jchitwood13’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Premium Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M6 A319
The bed was great. Lots of room for 3 people. Plenty of space for everything we brought and more. Loved the larger bathroom with the tub and shower.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins