3. Carnival Dream
I honestly don't understand all the negative reviews lately. This was by far my best cruise trip ever. All bar staff, sales staff, and dining staff were top notch. Jase was our cruise director and was very entertaining. Embarkation was very smooth and easy. I was on the ship by 11:30. Debarkation wasn't quite as smooth as embarkation, but I do not believe that is Carnivals fault because you have 3600 people all trying to do the same thing at the same time. Ocho Rios was the only negative of the trip but it is what it is. I will be booking my next cruise very soon and I can not wait to go with Carnival again. Food was great the entire trip. The only problem with it was that I ate to much. I strongly recommend getting the Cheers package. If you will have more than 6 drinks per day it pays for itself pretty quickly.

Best cruise so far

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by dfurry29

dfurry29’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8G 11277
Balcony was great for sailing away and porting. Pretty neat to see all of that happen without being cramped on a deck rail outside
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins