Britannia Review

Very disappointed, won't be back again.

Review for the Southern Caribbean Cruise on Britannia
redrobin-13
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2016

I've been on over 20 cruises and have never had such a bad dining experience as on the Britannia. Waiting on staff inexperienced, paying no attention to what was needed at the table, constantly asking them to fill up your water glass. First week, left the food constantly in the Meridian dining room and not one waiter asked what was wrong with it or asked if we would like something else. Not much variety of food especially deserts. Steaks were like pre-packed, uneatable. I thought that the staff had no leadership, they were standing around talking amongst themselves, not good. Not looking after the paying guests. In the Horizon buffet always waiting for a fried egg and during this time the rest of the food had gone cold. I think P&O are losing their standards and cutting down. Been on the Azura twice and the standards and food were a lot better. Food is big part of cruising holidays and it was a big let down.

The entertainment was good. However, this ship has not got the wow factor for me and I recommend you choose another cruise line. No way is this four star cruising.

6 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Britannia Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.