Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Cmlewis1980

• Sail Date: Dec 2016
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Overall, the ship itself was very nice and had great amenities. However, my wife and I found the food to be subpar in many of the restaurants - in particular at Sabor and My Time Dining. I have been on 15+ cruises on different cruise lines and the food was the worst I had ever experienced for the majority of the cruise. However, Wunderland and 150 Park Cafe both had great food and the dining experience was wonderful as the staff was attentive and were genuinely interested in helping you.

The experience at My Time Dining was simply horrible - it took us 10-15 minutes to get a menu and water and we had to ask for regular drinks which were never refilled during the 2 hour meal. Additionally, the food was simply average at best.

I enjoyed the cabin, entertainment, and ports immensely, but I have never received such bad service on a ship. Additionally, I have never been treated like someone who was bothering the staff and this happened with multiple individuals on the ship. Note that I spoke with over 10 different couples on the ship and they all had common experiences regarding the service and food. In fact, we were all commenting on how bad the service was and how we had never been treated that way on any other ship period.

Just a real surprise considering RC's reputation. I will likely be considering different cruise lines in the future.

Cmlewis1980's Full Rating Summary

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D3 8716

Cabin was very nice - spacious and had everything we needed

Great experience - nice reef and well run.

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Tubing

All part of adventure tour

Ziplining

Lots of fun ziplining, ATVing, and tubing

View All 74 Ziplining Reviews