3. Carnival Miracle
Service was GREAT! Pre-paid the gratuity thinking I didn't have to worry about tipping. Well that is totally wrong! The employees don't receive it! You still need to tip for all your services. Well I should say you don't have to, but the employees are so good to you, you feel you need to. My room/bathroom was disgusting! They only run in and to change the sheets and towels! They do not do any type of deep cleaning! My shower walls were covered in black mold spots! I dreaded each and every day knowing I had to take a shower in that filthy bathroom, I mean I literally counted down each day until I was off that ship!!! I'm not blaming the employees. They only have so much time to get the job done or maybe wasn't trained well! I was hoping to have a good experience and was disappointed :(! Entertainment was not enough! As being our first cruise we didn't know much and the questions we had we received different/conflicting answers!!!!! Room service is free, but does not include soda, even if you purchase the endless bubbles! Because they serve it to you in a can.......are you kidding me!!!!!!

First Time Cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by CherylSwanson!

• Sail Date: November 2016
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Premium Balcony (obstructed views)

CherylSwanson!’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Premium Balcony (obstructed views)
Cabin 9A 4174