3. Oasis of the Seas
I wanted to show my brother the largest ship and share with him all it had to offer. It was a Christmas present to ourselves. I want to begin by saying beyond the first day and evening havoc, we had a wonderful experience. The "My time" dining needs to be tweaked terribly. When you book your "my time" dining way ahead on line and think it is going to go "your way"....bookers beware! It is not a happy and catered experience. All my time dining was on the lowest level of the dining room. There are three levels. The lines are long. Even if you have a so called "reservation" for "my time"......it is very disorganized to say the least. My question is why is it not MY TIME when I reserved? Why am I waiting with folks that didn't have a reservation? Why don't I have the same table at the same time? I DO understand things shift each night but once the dining staff knows your cabin number, name, request, time etc.....have a program to map out the dining room prior to our arrival. Oh heck....why am I suggesting this any way to a ship that practices day in and day out for approximately six years how to organize up to 7000 passengers?? Shame on you guys for not having this down pat! Beyond this disappointing and unexpected circumstance that I didn't look forward to each night,as I headed to the dining room (and the first night was a disaster )......my brother and I enjoyed our trip. Land excursions were organized as far keeping folks together and safe and happy. Im suggesting that maybe it could be a bit more informative as far as what will happen play by play. i.e. (you will walk across the port, get on a ferry, cab etc. no food allowed, you will receive a snack, lunch will be served exchange rate etc.) Guest services has an itinerary sheet about your excursion with icons for "lunch served" etc. but many folks don't look (trust me) they were lost or confused. On a better note my hats off to all staff for being so attentive to the passengers..even when rude, difficult, ornery, grumpy or hung over......I commend you. Over all....a wonderful ship and trip. Thank you R.C. You get what you pay for.

Oasis: The Second Time