3. Norwegian Sky
Well we just got back from the norwegian bahama cruise. I can not say enough good things about this ship. I broke my foot 2 weeks ago and was concerend about still going on  the cruise. It was totally handicapped accesible with my wheel chair. Teh only issue was the bathroom since we couldn't get a handicapped room so I had to hop into it.

We got on board in minutes unlike some other ones inthe past ( we have done 25 cruises all together) . We went up to get some lunch and BOY were we surprised! ALL the food on the buffet was HOT!!! On everyother cruise line it has been cold or room temp! Then we took a bite of the burger........it is worth it just for that! The food was amazing , I am so glad it was only a 3 nighter or else I would have needed a  tow truck to get me home!

The staff was all very helpful, the ship was VERY clean! It was liek 1 giant family! Very impressive. Also the entertainment was one of the best I have seen n a long time. The show cast were mostly younger people and what a job they did. Tehn they had a comedian...Tim Kaminski...well I must tell you that this man had NO dry eyes in the house. What a great assett to the cruise line. The ports wwere great. The private island didn't have enough cahirs BUT we got there early so it had no affect on us. They even gave me a beach wheelchair! I am normally a Royal Caribbean fan but this trip really makes me think twice. Great restaurants, super staff gorgeous ship...what more can you ask for!?

Norwegian Sky Soars above the rest!!!!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by boobearzoo

• Sail Date: June 2009
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Picture Window

boobearzoo’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OB 7209
SMALL cabin but boy didi it have the BEST pillows and comforter! I wish they sold them!
International Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Nassau
    nice beaches BUT the big mistake was when I was told that we could get easy access onto the beach at the Wyndham by the taxi driver and it woudl only be 15.00 each to use their chairs adn such! WRONG!!!! 80.00 for the 2 of us, so we "wheeled" over the the Sheraton and they were more than happy to have us and it was 18.00 each. BUT on the way home the taxi driver told us we shoudl have just walked in and they never would have known! OH WELL..... BUT Cable Beach was not crowded and gorgeous water. We were trying to aviod the "atlantis crowd"

View All 5,280 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews