3. Radiance of the Seas
This cruise was our first and I'd say last! The ship is ready for retirement, it didn't cater for my grand children ages 2 and 4 year old, the only tiny pool area only opened from 12 to 4 pm and was filled with adults all the time! As was the miniature golf area which smelt of sewerage. The trip to the south island in new Zealand was canceled due to bad weather so spent endless days at sea tripping to the north for only 2 ports! Entertainment was generally for the 90 plus age group and the drinkers! The food was generally good and the resturants were awesome! On the the positive side the staff on the ship were awesome! Great service. Would I do another cruise? I think not! Get on a plane and you know you will arrive at your destination. Overall we were very disappointed with this holiday.

Clunker of the Seas

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by Clunkeroftheseas

Clunkeroftheseas’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

Cabin was clean and functional
  Radiance of the Seas Deck Plans