3. Adventure of the Seas
I chose this cruise because of a special dance promotion, departing from Puerto Rico, hosted by a local radio station. The stateroom we had 2580 had issue with the toilet from day one. The toilet did not flush on the first day of the cruise. I was told it was a Vacuum problem. The rest of the week we encountered the same problems with our toilet, I had to use public toilet on other floors because our toilet did not flush. I was in the Windjammer for a late lunch and was told I had to leave area because they had to set-up for dinner. How ridiculous. I exited the windjammer and the doors were closed. How unprofessional. Forget about getting a late coffee, the pots are emptied. It was a disaster. The public restroom smelled dirty, not very clean. I will not choose this cruise line again for future travel. I have been on over 12 cruises and this one is the worst.

No working toilet