3. Paul Gauguin
We did the trip 8 years ago and wanted to see the Marquesas again, they are the best of all. The people that live there are friendly and put out so much effort to welcome you. If you buy native crafts this is the place to do it. They make it. The dance and singing on Tahuata was the best I have seen. They were having so much fun. Such a lovely place to live. The food was great and the staff were as good as ever. We enjoyed our meals in which ever dinning room we were seated. We continued to learn about these wonderful islands from Mark Eddowes. He gave tips on the crafts and artists we might see. We felt safe walking around the islands hiking and taking pictures. Even if we do not speak the languages, we were able to sing songs that were know by both the natives and ourselves. Each in our own language. That made a lasting memory. They also liked to show us the tattoos that are family inspired. We could have spent more time with these people and the beautiful topical setting. We live on the coast of Oregon and I will be more welcoming to visitors, playing forward the kindness of the lovely people I met on this latest trip. Travel should teach us things and we learned so much about this part of the world. thanks to on board hosts and entertainers.

Marquesa island Tahuata was perfect .

Paul Gauguin Cruise Review by spike klobas

spike klobas’s Full Rating Summary
Get Paul Gauguin price drops

never thought I would need a balcony but it was used daily and was wonderful. It added to the experience. Our needs were met with a smile by Marivac she never failed to have a cheerful word with us as we were off to our adventures.

The cabin was fitted with a tub and vanity in the bathroom. The room was seen to 2 times a day. Our favorite water and drinks were always on hand and cold.
  Paul Gauguin Deck Plans