The transatlantic was my first. It was a bit cool on a few days but NO SNOW as at home. The food is top notch and the service impeccable. The entertainment was diversified and wonderful. The Riviera show troupe were very talented as was the Social director Emmanuella Adda . She and the cruise director , Nolan Dean, put on a great show. The orchestra in the evening and at afternoon tea were terrific. Disembarkation was a bit slow but that is due to CBP only having 4 to handle 1000. I did not take any shore excursions as I am a free spirit and do not like going with the masses. I had already been to Barcelona and Miami so did not do city tours but would recommend a few days early in Barcelona to explore this beautiful city. I went down the hill in the basket in Funchal!!!! I would very likely do this again as you get to spend more time enjoying the ship itself.

Always Great

grayJane’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Concierge Level
Cabin A3 9029
The cabin was spacious as I was in my own. It is a bit tight for two but it is on a ship!!!!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins