3. Queen Elizabeth
I have read a couple of reviews from people who went on this trip and I cant believe we were on the same ship......the embarkation was smooth and easy...the ship was absolutely fantastic in every way including service, food quality and staff attitude. Overall a much better experience than the Queen Mary 2 the last time we were on there. If other people found the crew / staff "Miserable at best" it was because they spoke to them like dirt in the first place, and we did see some of that. The Big Band theme was excellent with dance and swing music on all 3 nights with the biggest on the middle night. The Glenn Miller numbers made my hair stand on end....Everyone dressed up and made an effort which was lovely to see compared to the abject failure in adhering to the dress code on QM2 last year. It seemed like everyone on board (apart from myself) could dance well and has encouraged me to learn for the next one when I can take my wife round the dance floor. It was a shame Storm Angus was at night, we would have liked to have seen more of it. Must have been quite spectacular. We didn't go ashore but preferred to stay on board and take advantage of the quieter atmosphere and use all the facilities - pool - tennis - games etc and had a great day. Fed up with people using Trip adviser to try and get recompense for being miserable themselves on holiday. Bravo Cunard and thank you Queen Lizzy.

Big Band Cruise

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by Offshore57

Offshore57’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Elizabeth price drops

Balcony (partially obstructed view)
Cabin CA 5063
Lovely cabin, very comfortable and clean. Balcony was a bonus and in good weather would be a boon.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins