Key issues with this cruise when comparing with previous experience on Princess .
• Senior Staff including Captain appear completely detached from passengers and do not appear not to be in touch with the front line.
• Food waist left around deck (no supervision.)
• Entertainment on this cruise was poor Senior Cruise director and imported entertainers in general disconnected and unable to engage passengers.
• Meals in dining rooms sent back due to poor quality no supervision or observation from senior Kitchen management. Wait staff were excellent but no support from back office.
• Fine dining experience in Steak House lacked any atmosphere not worth extra cost
• Asian cruise you would expect Asian influence in dining nonexistent or very poor quality
• Take extra care regarding the price you pay.
• Shore excursions were excellent but once again when issues arose as they will senior leadership absent from front line.
Good Cabin and good service from Cabin Staff.
no commentView All 4 City Tour Reviews
no commentView All 18 City Tour Reviews
cancelled due to poor weather limited time in port poorly manged by ship crewView All 104 City Tour Reviews
unlucky to have poor guide but great locationView All 14 Ayuddhaya Walking Tour Reviews