• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

djmunro
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Nov 2016
Cabin:

I highly enjoy small ship cruising with American Cruise Lines! This was our 3rd cruise with ACL and most certainly will not be our last. With only 100 passengers onboard, we were able to mingle with all the other guests, every staff member knew us by name by the end of the week, and they truly bend over backwards to accommodate their guests. The Hotel Manager Patrick and the Cruise Director Marie were incredible and made our experience even better.

The chef onboard was tremendous as well. Every hors d'oeuvre during our complimentary cocktail hour was delicious and I almost filled up then even before making it to dinner! Due to my dietary concerns, the chef was able to make sure I was well taken care of and satisfied. Not only was the food delicious, the presentation was beautiful and was all provided locally. It is also nice to know that everything we ate and our alcoholic beverages were included in the price. We did not have a large bar bill to pay at the end of the cruise like other cruise lines we've experienced.

The naturalist Charlie onboard was very personable, knowledgeable about the area, and we learned a lot from him. He even taught me about the binoculars I was using to watch the sea life and wild horses!

Cabin Owner's Suite