This past September 2016 I took a cruise on the Monarch with Pullmantur. The price was a great value and the cruise was worth every penny since I paid less than $600 for this cruise and it was a 15 day cruise. Was everything excellent? No, but for me the ship was comfortable the food was good and the staff were upbeat and nice to be around. The food at the buffet was very good and the dinner food in the dining room was good but my dining choices were limited, the menu never changed throughout the duration of the cruise (15- days) we had one menu to select from and the items on the menu were limited. My favorite hang-out was Schooner Bar was my favorite hang-out, it was right next to the Casino and the bar made excellent coffee - yum and the bar service was great. Would I take another cruise with Pullmantur? You betcha, yes, I sure would it's a great value.

Interesting!

Zenith Cruise Review by terrigrace

terrigrace’s Full Rating Summary
Get Pullmantur Zenith price drops

I was comfortable but I would have been happier if my bed was a full size, My room had 4-twin size beds and because of this I was unable to have my bed reconfigured. The room was clean and everything worked fine - so I was a happy camper.