• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Boatsales
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2016
Cabin:

My honey and I decided to take the Crown on a four night getaway. We had a great time and were very happy with our choice. Embarkation and disembarkation were fast and efficient.

We booked a balcony on the port side that was clean and comfortable. We couldn't have had a better steward. Unfortunately his name escapes me but we were in R520 on the Riviera deck. There weren't any amenities in our cabin like toothpaste samples and throwaway razors so bring your own.

We chose anytime dining that suited us perfectly. Never more than a 15 minute wait which was nothing since we preferred a private table. We dined nightly in the Michelangelo dining room and found the menu to be plentiful with a variety of dishes to choose from. Best meal was the prime rib. Otherwise, we had breakfast in the Horizon Court where the choices were abundant. Omelettes were our favorites and after ordered, they were delivered to us hot and fresh. The coffee was decent and always hot. I highly recommend a coffee card purchase that allows 15 specialty coffees that were as good as any Starbucks. I bought mine on Ebay for $20.00 so I would look there first. I recommend the water package so you can have a dozen bottles of water waiting for you in your cabin.

Cabin Balcony

Clean and efficient. Plenty of hot water. Beds were comfortable. Steward service was excellent.

Find a Crown Princess Cruise from $264