3. Costa Victoria
I love cruising through the years and have started young too.Since I have not been onboard any Costa vessels and having read many negative feedback, thought I will give Costa Victoria a try. Oh my, it sure confirmed that it will be my 1st and last cruise with Costa Victoria and will not attempt to try any other vessels within the same family. Isn't cruising supposedly to be filled with fun and laughter with happy crew members working onboard? You will see non at all and even if you do, it is only a handful and really tiny palm size. Service with no smile. You won't even know that there is a Cruise Director onboard who does not appear often enough nor engaging with passengers. Except to say Ciao Ciao..Crew were simply not engaging enough from all levels. Passengers were treated like some invisible beings. Those performances were able to put one to slumber. Older Ship and not very well maintained. Foul smell detected daily in the cabin's shower area.. No idea why. I tried spraying my personal prefume. Shore excursions were charged on the high side. Tenther boat used were old and disembarkment in Melaka was horrifying. Daily buffet counter not varied enough, almost the same daily. Dining area service staff not extremely friendly or alert.. Never have I gone through such a dull cruising experience. I have to agree totally with previous negative points given..

Not a relaxing nor fun cruise

Costa Victoria Cruise Review by WoSiYiPianYun

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Premium

WoSiYiPianYun’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Victoria price drops

Balcony Premium
Cabin BP
Didn't notice much difference. I may not be aware of the differences in the first place.
Norma Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins