3. Norwegian Epic
Ala in all we a a great time, but the ship, the balcony cabin we had was nice, and had a lot of storage area. The food and service was a BIG disappointment compared to other cruises I've been on. Long waits (up to an hour and a half to get your food once crdered, and the food was not good at all. I did not finish a single meal. And don't get me started on the bread. Any of the bread served, from bus to table bread was old and stale, it just crumbled under a butter knife. Tendering to the islands needs fixed. They only had 3 tenders, and the process to get of the ship had to be booked. I only have a few hours on Grand Cayman due to this. Outside of the poor food, service and processes to get off at the ports, we did have a great time. We met many wonderful people onboard. The shows that we were able to get tickets for were great, and they played a lot of fun games at various times of the day. The ports of call are OK, eastern Carrie Ian is nickers, but the private island was surprisingly nice. Food and beverages are all included while on the island. The only drawback was getting on and off the ship, heard again, have 3 tenders for 4100 people is no where near enough. The off and on boarding was terrible.

Had a blast even though the service and food was sub par.

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Steelerdude1

Steelerdude1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Balcony
Cabin BX 12153
Nice cabin, lots of storage room
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins