3. Jewel of the Seas
Booked this cruise on Jewel months ago for my daughter and I for a break from the Pennsylvania winter. A few months ago she asked to bring her boyfriend along and, after some discussions with his mom, I agreed and we booked a balcony on deck nine. We were in 9852 and it was a little tight particularly since the two of them decided to live out of their suitcase meaning stuff was strewn all over and the steward, Oscar, had a difficult time keeping things tidy. I enjoyed all of the shows and really liked Dennis the cruise director who seemed to be all over the place and quite entertaining. Both my daughter and her boyfriend are special needs adults, very active with special olympics and had a ball on the rock climbing wall and basketball court. I usually ate in the main dining room meeting new people every night while the kids frequented Windjammer for most meals. As many cruisers have noted, times are tough and things have been cut. No more chocolate buffets, the guest laundry bargain day has disappeared and the shrimp cocktail is now down to four shrimp instead of six. That being said, Royal Caribbean still offers a truly enjoyable experience at a reasonable price and we have booked another Caribbean trip for next year.

High Impact Experience

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by marymorn513

marymorn513’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas price drops

A little bit cramped for the three of us but as we were seldom there it was more than adequate.. I did book a JS for next year just for the extra elbow room
  Jewel of the Seas Deck Plans