3. Carnival Vista
We were looking for a newer ship with an exotic Eastern Caribbean itinerary for our early summer vacation and this was a great option, not to mention a great deal. Living in Miami, I love the fact that I can just take a taxi (now UBER) to the terminal and hop on the ship. Embarkation wasnt the best so I will look into Carnival's FTTF for the future. The food variety and quality was phenomenal. Everything from a 24 hour pizza bar to Guy Fieri's Burger Joint where you can get incredible burgers with all the fixins. So many options but my favorites were Mongolian BBQ and the Tandoor area Indian dishes. Our cruise director Matt was a beacon of energy throughout the whole ship. He had us dancing and fooling around by the pool area, not to mention hosting most of the Entertainment throughout the cruise. The ports on our voyage was St Maarten, where we took a taxi and explored the capital of St. Martin, located on the French side of the island, Marigot. Our second stop was San Juan, With its cobblestone streets and well conserved buildings one can really see how it looked back in colonial times. Before checking out the Castillo de San Cristobal, which is the largest Spanish fort built in the New World, We made a stop at Caficultura, a small coffee shop located on the North side of Plaza Colon. I highly recommend this spot if you need to take a break or just need a snack. Didn't have much time in San Juan so we took a taxi to take a quick look at Castillo de San Felipe del Morro before heading back to the ship. In St Kitts we took a taxi to Cockleshell Bay with some decent snorkeling and in Grank Turk just walked down the beach and enjoyed the beautiful scenery... and some rum. Gorgeous!

This cruise was a breeze.

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by JohnnyMiami