Well the Owners Suite 8064 was fabulous. There were several bad reviews of these suites right under the Terrace Cafe on deck 9.. because of the tables and chairs scraping on the floor above but since the retrofit in 2014 they must have put some material under the Teak floors above to silence the noises.. We only heard something a very few times and was very unremarkable. Crew was so gracious and ready and able to take care of any item you needed. Granted we were in an Owners Suite and the Butler wouldn't let us do anything for ourselves.. I actually was upset that I walked up one flight of stairs to get us a beverage at the bar directly above.. Said it was HIS JOB .. i just told him I would call him next time... I DIDN"T... just sneaked up and got them myself.. I needed to Move my body... LOL Food was superb in all the restaurants.. Give them a 6 star on food ...for sure.. Loved the specialty restaurants so much we only ate in the main dining room 2 times out of 12 days.. the rest were in Polo Grill and Toscana Italian.. Ok the only complaint is the fact you have to buy your own beverage package and shore excursions and pay gratuities.. Since they are owned by NCL and it owns Regent SevenSeas which includes everything in the price it would be great if they did that with the other 6 star line Oceania...

Great Cruise

paladin757’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Regatta price drops

Owner's Suite
Cabin OS 8064
Great cabin.. Chaise lounges with PADS and Terry Cloth covers so very comfortable.. we didn't have to use the Pool deck chairs ... Huge balcony very private.
Room was great.. 3 full closets... and huge shower and a 1/2 bath in the living room.
Noise from Terrace Cafe wasn't an issue at all.. we heard almost nothing from above.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins