3. Navigator of the Seas
Ok so where to start, so many things to say. First of all, we had to wait 4 1/2 hours in line in the heat just to get on the ship. We never went to a terminal. It was a tent that was even hotter inside to wait in more lines. After a couple hours they finally started passing out water while we waited in line. We didn't leave until 6pm and when we got onboard there we didn't get to grab a bite to eat because we had to go immediately to the muster drill. By the this time we were starving and went looking for food. Could we find any? NO!!! We were supposed to wait for the dining room to open. I had an anxiety attack at this point and started crying and begging for food so I went up to one of the waiters and started yelling at them that I just wanted food and to sit down. Something to the effect of: "Can't we even get fed on this stupid ship? I just want some food and my feet hurt and I want to sit down already. We've only been waiting for hours in line!" Yes, embarrassing, but it happened. I've got to say they found me a seat and within two minutes moved us into the dining room. Probably to keep everyone else from rioting. After A glass of wine and some bread I started to calm down, ate and went straight to the stateroom and to bed. Everything was ok until we got to the royal Caribbean port in Haiti. We booked an excursion for jet skiing. With our friends. The staff on the excursion was rude and antagonizing. The chicks name was HANNAH and she gave us misinformation and was rude to us because we are middle age and treated us like we were geriatric. She almost let our friend drown because she didn't follow safety protocol or recommendations for the excursion. After 30 minutes of our friend in the water she decided to stop laughing and saying Ebro thing was cool and called for help. After the boat came and took our friends away we just wanted to be done and on our way. They charged us twice for the locker because of their mistake. The port shopping was horrible because the people are so aggressive and rude. Plus, they lie to you just to get you to buy. One guy actually got in my husbands face and told him "LOOK AT ME! I'm taking to you." The only good thing was that the ship provided food and beverages. On Wednesday night there was supposed to be a Latin pool party but the whole deck got flooded from the pools because the ship was rocking so badly since we sailed that it was cancelled because they were worried the band would get electrocuted. So were we. They told everyone to go to the Cosmopolitan Club to continue the party. That was a disaster. The do apparently didn't get the memo and some old lady started yelling and cussing at him that no one liked his music and to play something else. When he did, she started yelling at people to get up and dance, so we left. At 1am, said lady was leading a protest two decks below us, stomping and chanting "This stupid "A" (profanity) boat sucks!" because they closed the only dance club early. This went on for 30 minutes. At 4am there was an explosion and I thought the ship was sinking. Never found out what that was about. For the first 3 days the hallway smelled of sewer. There was only one dance club on the ship. The Latin band was awesome! But they only get a corner the deck and it was super crowded because it was the only place that had decent dance music. I called and bought a gift for my husband for our anniversary, which was on the 29th. I waited all day and nothing came. Next day we went to guest services and to find out what happened and they apologized for the error, which I they never said what happened but they ruined the surprise. They tried to make up for it and offered us a bottle of champagne, which we never recieved. They also offered us dinner at one of the premium restaurants to make up for it. That was nice, but ,y husband woke up sick and it wa on the last day of the cruise so I had dinner with my friend and not our anniversary dinner. So no anniversary celebration for us on the ship, thanks to ROYAL CARIBBEAN. Needless to say, we will never ever travel with them again. Worst vacation of our lives.

The STUPIDGATOR OF THE SEAS is more like it!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Zobeidayoumans

For the first 3 days the hallway smelled of sewer.

Zobeidayoumans’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

It was alright. When you looked out you saw a Christmas tree. You could also see the 5th deck where people were shopping and at one point rioting and protesting.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans

• Jetskiing
    It was the excursion from hell. Hannah was rude to us from the beginning when we went to get information about when we had to check in. She told us to be there 5 minutes before and delayed everyone else on the excursion because we had to fill out waiver and watch a video. She was falsely chipper and treated me like I was geriatric from the beginning. And my friend is 6'5" and heavy and Hannah let him get on a jet ski with his wife. They fell off the jet ski and our friend couldn't get get back on. She wouldn't let anyone help him get back up and waited 30 minutes to call for help to come get him out of the water. That ruined it for everyone else. They had to open the locker so our friends could get their belongings out and go back onboard the ship, so they charged us twice for the locker when they had to open it again for us to get our things out. She just laughed the whole time and said everything was cool every 5 minutes. It was annoying and rude. She has no people skills whatsoever.
    View All 65 Jetskiing Reviews
  • Miami
    We waited 4 1/2 hours in the heat at the port of Miami just to get onboard. Not fun! Not cool!
    View All 2,395 Miami Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Miami Cruise Port Review
  • San Juan
    We walked around and ate Puerto Rican food and shopped. We danced to a live band at the town square in old San Juan and had the best time out of the whole cruise.
    View All 3,767 San Juan Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's San Juan Cruise Port Review
  • Island Tour
    The island was awesome. We went snorkeling and saw lots of variety of fish and even saw a sea turtle. The restaurant that was not a bar actually had the cod fritters that were amazingly delicious and they even gave us a taste of they're local made rum, which was delicious. The other bar was rude and unwelcoming.
    View All 364 Island Tour Reviews