3. Norwegian Epic
My first experience on Norwegian and probably my last! The fine dining was very good, and so was the main dining room, what was bad was the buffet! Too many people, wait in line to long in the Buffett and then Impossible to find a place to sit down. Lines for the elevator were just as long, took you about 10-15 minutes to catch an elevator. We were a big group and some of us had the drink package, but at dinner one evening they took our drink orders then I ended up getting a 20.00 charge on my card for some wine which I never ordered, probably someone in our group ordered it, and they put it on my card, which was impossible to get the charge taken off, you would think they were going to go bankrupt for giving you credit for something that was put on your card by their mistake. We had a room with a balcony which was nice but the restroom and shower were terrible, you have no privacy because the shower, toilet and sinks are all separate. The port excursions were fun, We didn't know we needed a tenure reservation, and by the time we found out we were stuck at the end of the alaphabet, just to find out when our letter came up, they never checked to,see if people were on the right reservation or not, so the next tenure we took we got on the A group since they didn't check.. You need a reservation to attend comedy shows and all other shows, on board! Just too many people on the ship.

A Thanksgiving Nightmare!

Supchurch01’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BB 11157
No privacy! Shower, toilet and sink are all separate, they are not in one single room!
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins