Had a lovely cruise. But found that there was nothing at night. Freedom dining . Went at 7. O clock and was lucky if we finished at nearly 9.pm which meant that the show at 8.30 we missed and had to wait till 10.30 for next one. If we did not go to show not much to do we are not drinkers so just walked about. Only 2 nights were la te. I am an older person but I won't go on another ship with most older people too many wheelchairs. I am sorry for saying that I know that but for the graceful of God I don't use one.i can't jive about but love to watch other people. Had a great rest bed by 9. 30 most nights. Cabin was lovely Steward looked after us. The ports visited were great and weather was kind to us. I suppose there were lots of positives as well as negatives can't please all Thanks to all will be back on another ship.

P &O

Arcadia Cruise Review by Fishermanswife

• Sail Date: November 2016
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom with Shower
Had a lovely cruise. But found that there was nothing at night.

I suppose there were lots of positives as well as negatives can't please all

Thanks to all will be back on another ship.
Fishermanswife’s Full Rating Summary
Get Arcadia price drops

Inside Stateroom with Shower
Cabin OD C172
Wonderful steward looked after us well
  Arcadia Deck Plans