3. Carnival Breeze
I've previously been on the Carnival Liberty and Freedom. While they were both good ships, the Breeze was amazing! Even though it's a large ship, it didn't feel cramped with people. We were able to get into the Comedy Club with little fanfare. The food was great, the rooms were clean and the Spa was fantastic. I'm a dude, but I'd highly recommend getting their Spa membership thing at the start of the trip so you can use their big hot tub, hot stone beds, and 2 steam rooms. It was such a great experience. Carnival cut way down on the live shows in the past couple years, replacing them with these game show things which are not as good. The only bad thing about the ship was the Cruise Director. While this is subjective, he was incredibly annoying and didn't seem to know what he was doing. If I hear the words "like a gazelle" one more time The biggest issue was that he set up Disembarkation in a way that made absolutely no sense. I was traveling with Platinum people, and they got everybody off the cruise first who were bringing their own bags off. Normally it's platinum and F2F off first, then start with the people walking off with bags. They called Platinum and F2F down at the start to do this but then kept us there while pretty much the whole boat got off. We sat there for over an hour and a half.

I love this ship!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by wplatnick

wplatnick’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8265
Balcony room was fantastic. Couldn't hear any noises from shows or parties. Love that everything is non-smoking so I can actually enjoy the balcony.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins