Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by bkeith1998

• Sail Date: Nov 2016
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Family Interior Stateroom

Wow, where do I start because this was the worst cruise of my life.

I have been on some ships with Royal Caribbean in the past but I have to tell you I hated Harmony of the Seas.

1. Bad Food, I don't know what happen but the food is not what I am use too with RC.

2. The ship staff looked so tired and overworked. I can tell the ship was running understaff.

3.For a new ship a lot of things break down daily.

4. First time I have been bored on a RC ship. No music or entertainment before 9pm at night. In the past other ships I remember having music in all areas before 6pm dinner, on the Harmony nothing at all. I was bored and wanted to go home after 4 days.

5. This ship was so disorganized and you could tell my the look on the staff faces and the lack of follow through on the ship. By far Grease was the worst show I have ever seen on the high seas, Columbus was very good and so was 1887.

6, The Cruise Director was the worst I have ever had on RC. Never seen the guy and most people didn't even know his name. He was arrogant and never reach out to guest. I remember Kevin Spacey and Graham Herrel those guys reach out to the guest . When you see those guys in the hallway they speck to you and say hello, the CD on Harmony would walk right past you and never speak he was a ass, I think his name was Abe.

7, I can honestly say that after 7 cruises with RC I think I am done, this is not the same cruise line. I am moving on the Norwegian Cruise Line.

bkeith1998's Full Rating Summary

Family Interior Stateroom
Cabin FI 12539

My cabin steward Frank was very good and did the best job he could do with a dirty cabin. The floor had stains in it along with the coach. Room looked like it has been on the seas for 10 years. The ship is understaff and you see and feel it. Ship is so dirty in places, urine on the floors in the bathrooms. I am don with RC.

City Tour

Not worth the money at all

View All 60 City Tour Reviews