3. S.S. Maria Theresa
This was my first rivercruise which I enjoyed very much the service was impeccable the staff very polite and well trained and so professional. A rivercruise is a very relaxing cruise I enjoyed the scenic view all through the cruise beautiful scenery and the locks were wonderful my whole trip was fantastic I strongly recommend this to people 50 and over not for family. I will go back and do another one with a different country and itin. The food was amazing also the intertainment was fantastic. Everything is looked after in details and the itin was wonderful all the walking tours Tours excursions was wonderful and well planned the guides were very informative and was very well knowledge about their city they live in. The Coaches were also wonderful as there were some small town that we need to take coaches the drivers was nice and friendly and the coaches was very clean.

Excellent

S.S. Maria Theresa Cruise Review by rmorisse

rmorisse’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld S.S. Maria Theresa price drops

It was excellent well recommend room is a little small but it was ok as you do not pass a lot of time in the room
  S.S. Maria Theresa Deck Plans