• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Adventures of the Seas November 21, 2016
On the deck of room 8694, The room is located on the back of the ship, very
Beach excursion Antigua
Deck of room 8694. Leaving St. Kitts

This was my family and I first Royal Caribbean cruise recommended to me by my co-workers. My children age range from late teen to young adult, they all out-grew my beloved favorite Disney Cruise vacations :(

We had such a great time on our cruise over the Thanksgiving holiday. There were so many activities, entertainment for all ages to enjoy. The crew members were all so professional, consistently greeting us with a smile, and going out of their way to make sure we were all enjoying our vacation. Although the Adventures of the Seas is an older ship, Royal Caribbean did a wonderful job updating the ship while in dry dock prior to our cruise.

My DH and I booked our next Royal Caribbean cruise for next year 2017! It will just be the 2 of us. This will be our first cruise together without our children! it took a lot of convincing me, as I am an extreme family oriented person. We booked the Anthem of the seas, we are staying in the Grand Loft Suite 10724. Anyone with experience, tips for us for our future cruise will be appreciated.

Royal Family Suite

Cabin FS

We stayed in the Royal Family Suite, room 8694, 2-bedroom 2 bathroom. The room was nice, but I felt it was a lot smaller than the Disney Cruise's Walter E. Disney Suite room 8030, on the Disney Wonder which comfortably accommodated my family of 5. When on a cruise, its more about the service than room, so as long as we were comfortable, it really was not a negative factor for us:)

Port Reviews

San Juan

Just shopping at local markets, everyone was very friendly.

St. Maarten

Once again shopping and nature watching, beautiful country!

St. Kitts (Port Zante)

Nature watching, shopping, My DD enjoyed playing with baby monkeys.

Barbados

Nature tours, shopping, beautiful country and people, we had a great time.

2 Helpful Votes