3. Carnival Conquest
My husband and I had a wonderful cruise on the Conquest! We had a 2:30pm embarkation time and sailed through with no lines! That was a first for us! Got on and went straight to our cabin and met our wonderful stewardess Raychel. She greeted us by name the whole cruise! We saw her at least twice a day the whole trip. She was fantastic! We had anytime dining, which we LOVE!!! We had the same hostess every night and she learned our preferences and made sure we were taken care of! We liked the new menu and the tables without tablecloths (except on formal nights) and water carafes on the table! Be sure and ask for the magician! We have had one in the dining rooms on our last 3 cruises! They are amateurs, crew members, but unbelievably talented!! They also brought bread baskets, which I prefer. But they still let people with shorts and t-shirts in the dining room, which we dislike. The Punchliner was awesome!! Great comics!! Just June was our favorite! The 3 violin guys were totally fantastic!! We tried to see when they were playing and hear them!! Afternoon tea was great, sea day brunches were great! I loved the pizza! It was as good as in Italy!! Hubby loved Guy's burgers and the Blue Iguana. We used the Carnival Hub app all the time! It was great! This ship did not have a Serenity Spa adults only area, bummer. We had no problems with the decor at all. The crew was great and so were the islands!!

Awesome Cruise on the Conquest!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by dputland