3. Harmony of the Seas
First let me say that I am a Diamond Plus member and have been on more than 25 cruises, 21 with RCCL. To say I am loyal to royal would be a under statement. Harmony is a very nice ship, lots to do, great for families! It is always a pleasure to sail with captain Johnny. Our stateroom attendant Dennis Garcia was fantastic, he aimed to please and though we made only a few request of him he executed them with a smile and gracefulness. The staff in Wonderland as well as the meal was the best we had on the entire ship! The atmosphere was perfect, I just wished it could have been a little bit brighter, but that was not a deal breaker. From Pedro our server, Marianna the hostess and my dear friend Inshan it was a truly lovely experience! The beef...melts in your mouth, that is all I will say about the food, it is a must try. This is where my great time ends sadly. The staff overall seem to be overworked, friendly but not happy. The service in the dining room was so bad we went only three nights. Service was slow, long waits for water refills, bread and clearing of dishes! Maitre D ignored my DH and I until I made it an issue, it was like no one cared. You are almost forced to go to speciality dining, not saying all the service is great there but it worked for us and a lot of other people we spoke to. As a Diamond Plus member I feel as if a lot has been taken away from us and given to suite guests, cut backs are evident all over the ship. The escargot was cut up into tiny pieces..unreal! So you basically had a lot of butter and garlic. There was a horrible sewage smell on our deck (6) don't know where it was coming from, the ship is already showing age, dirty chairs, the glass on our balcony had so much salt is hard to believe it was ever cleaned! My hubs tried to clean out a spot so we could look out but without products it was barely passable. I saw throw up on the floor in the Solarium and they had chairs around it ...no one tried to clean it up they just kept calling for someone after taking care if my reservation for Chefs table which took about twenty minutes it still was not cleaned up! We love Chefs table, it was normally held in the concierge lounge, really nice they moved it to the bistro....I cancelled...I'm not just paying a premium for great food but also atmosphere...a curtain around the table , plastic chairs was just not the same. I got burned on the Abyss but I don't blame anyone for that, my mat flipped and my left arm caught it. I had high hopes and expectations for Harmony...sadly I was disappointed with her. I hope RCCL fixes this stuff, service issues, cutbacks they are so obvious, we are used to better. We still have an Alaska cruise in May booked and Anthem in October...I'm hopeful but I am looking into other cruise lines at this point sad to say.

Not what I expected .

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by debbyrich

debbyrich’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Nicely appointed, plenty of space
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans