3. Oasis of the Seas
Chose this cruise for my honeymoon. I have cruised Royal Caribbean before and had a very positive experience. When I saw Oasis of the Seas was going to be leaving Port Canaveral the day after my wedding, I thought that would be a great ship/trip for my honeymoon. The ship was beautiful and lots of cool things to see and look at; the staff were all friendly and the service was good, but that's about the extent of it. The food was just okay in comparison to other cruises I had been on. With so many people, it seemed the quality was just not there. Even at Giovanni's, it just was not good Italian food. The Windjammer cafe always had a line for breakfast and lunch and seating was always an issue. It seemed the windjammer served the same food every day for breakfast and lunch. On a cruise in June of this year, Carnival had an omelet station for example. You picked your ingredients and they made your omelet to order. On Oasis, it was pre-made egg patties, powdered eggs, bacon wasn't cooked all the way. And at lunch, there were no close by places to get food near the pool area. On other ships, there were places for burrito's, hamburgers, and the cafe was near by and had open air seating. Just was not as accessible on this ship. Entertainment, well it was the same shows every night. No variety. And you have to make reservations for everything. You can't just look at the schedule and decide to go to a comedy show, or headliner show. If you don't have reservations ahead of time, everything is booked and you're out of luck. Again, beautiful ship, but due to the size and number of people, the quality lacked on the food and entertainment side I think. I would like to try Royal again, but on a smaller ship maybe and see if there is a difference. I thought this would be the best cruise I ever took, but to date, Carnival Valor has been the best hands down.

Beautiful ship but lacked quality due size and number of people.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by raherndon

raherndon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Very nice room and always clean
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans