• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Nov 2016
Cabin: Cloud 9 Spa Balcony
The Statute of Liberty as we left the Port of New York. Breathtaking and Pr

I love Carnival, they are truly the Fun Ships! The Vista was absolutely beautiful. I loved everything about this cruise I am so thankful to have been a part of this re-positioning cruise and to have John Heald travel with us. Matt our cruise director and his crew were outstanding. The shows were magnificent. As a Cuban-American I was very happy with all the Cuban touches all around from a show to the Havana Bar. The Spa was great and beautiful. The Effy Store was great and with amazing sales people and Kevin Fernandes the manager was incredible. Lucy at the Excursion desk was my favorite. I had the pleasure of meeting Lucy on another cruise when she worked at Guest Services. She is one of the most professional, sincere, and down to earth people I have ever met. I have made friend forever. Food was Excellent. I am not good on expressing my thoughts in words but I have nothing but good things to say.

Cloud 9 Spa Balcony

Cabin 8T

Felicia, my cabin steward made my trip that much better. She was caring and so very attentive. I felt I was home at my cabin the whole time. Our Room was spotless at all times and I loved having the perks of the Spa Cabin.

Port Reviews

New York (Manhattan)

Loved satying a few days in the city before our cruise!

Grand Turk

Margaritaville was excellent but the locals at the beach were too pushy!

St. Maarten

Love the water and the airplane watching!

Find a Carnival Vista Cruise from $234