3. Navigator of the Seas
This was a first trans atlantic cruise and particularly wanted to do New York. The cruise was excellent just a few things that let it down. Firstly not enough evening entertainment on the fabulous promenade, the Boston stop should be looked at as it was so disappointing we did not get of the ship until just before 2 pm and had to be back on board by 4.30pm even though they knew the ship would not sail until after 7.30 as a lot of the tours were running late. This stop should be an overnight to allow for the lengthy customs procedure that way people would get a chance to experience this beautiful city. The food although presented nicely was very bland and tasteless even in the speciality restaurants the only one I would say was a speciality was Givonnis were food was excellent. Other than that the cruise was excellent and the service was exceptional I am putting the food and entertainment problem being because it was a re-positioning cruise as on my previous RCI cruise food was excellent. The biggest disappointment was Boston not getting to see it properly and to add insult to injury to find an apology by the way of 2 free drinks vouchers when I was already fully inclusive does not smack of a personal service. So hopefully RCI will look at the Boston part of the trip and re-think it or at least advertise it as a customs stop with possibility of getting of ship for a few hours. My highlight was sailing in to New York and then finding we were docked on the bottom of 50th Street which was a 15 minute walk to Times Square RCI definitely got that one right.

New York

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by m05253

m05253’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

This cabin was ideally situated being just one floor above the promenade deck and 2 floors below the main restaurant. I am a solo traveller and my cabin was comfortable and felt safe at all times. My cabin steward Howard always kept nice and entertained me by leaving lovely towel animals and always had a kind word to say whenever you passed him.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans