3. Carnival Pride
My wife and I took our first cruise and had an excellent time on the Carnival Pride. The ship was delayed 2 hours and embarkation was not pleasant. We were given very little information and waited in line an extremely long time. We had previously tried to sign up for FTTF but that option was sold out ( do it early ! ). Once we boarded things improved quite a bit. We were on deck 6 with a balcony. The views were beautiful from the balcony.The room was clean & comfortable and our attendant was very professional and polite. Food quality varied depending where you ate. Guy's burgers were excellent , pizza was some of the best we ever had. I enjoy eggs benedict , the eggs were done perfectly but the English muffins were very tough to cut and the hollandaise was average at best. Other items on the buffet were very good. Lunch was always good and the selections were fantastic. We ate dinner in the main dining room and our waiter Oka & his team were absolutely the best. The staff remembers your name on the first night and they always greeted you by name. Food was very good. We only tried to go to one comedy show but that did not work out. We waited in line for the second show and when they allowed us in , nobody had left from the first show. There were no available seats, so we left. Carnival should empty the room after the first show. We only got off the ship in Nassau & Freeport. We walked around Nassau and took a beach excursion in Freeport which was nice. The best part about the trip were the people you meet. My wife and I smoke so we were segregated in certain areas where we met some of the nicest , interesting people. Disembarkation went smoothly. We enjoyed the cruise so much we are making plans to go on another Carnival Pride cruise at the end of October 2017.

Excellent overall experience once we got onboard

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by richard1564